CFP: AMS2017, 4 – 6 December 2017, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
IEEE Conference Record Number #43045
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Call for Papers, Submission deadline: 10 October 2017 (EDAS will stay open for few more days after this date for late papers).
AMS2017, Asia Modelling Symposium 2017: Asia 11th International Conference on Mathematical/Analytical Modelling and Computer Simulation
4 – 6 December 2017, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Conference website: http://ams2017.info
Proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publication Services, CPS, and submitted to Computer Society Digital Library for indexing, subject to approval, in IEEE-Explore and all other indices, to give your name, research and university name unparalleled presence on the WWW and internet for all global scientific scholars to view and admire your work!
Papers are invited on any aspect of mathematical modelling and computer simulation of processes and systems in:
Computing & Communications
Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
Computer networks - applications
Parallel and Distributed Computing
Automotive, Aeronautical & Mechanical Engineering
to be presented at AMS2017. The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity for networking and presenting their work at an international conference.
- Intelligent Systems and Applications
- Hybrid and Soft Computing
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Systems
- Evolutionary Computation
- Autonomous Mental Development
- Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning
- Bioinformatics and Bioengineering
- Computational Finance and Economics
- Data and Semantic Mining
- Games, VR and Visualization
- Emergent Technologies
- Systems Intelligence and Intelligence Systems
- Control of Intelligent Systems and Control Intelligence
- e-Science and e-Systems
- Robotics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Control
- Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research
- Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing
- Natural Language Processing/language technologies
- Industry, Business, Management, Human Factors and Social Issues
- Energy, Power, Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
- Virtual Reality, Visualization and Computer Games
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
- Internet Modelling, Semantic Web, Cloud Computing, Security and Ontologies
- Mobile/Ad hoc wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
- Performance Engineering of Computer & Communication Systems
- Circuits, Sensors and Devices
Suggested topics (other topics are also welcome): Simulation methodology and practice, languages, tools and techniques. Models and modelling tools. Data/object bases. Analytical and statistical tools. Simulators and simulation hardware, training simulators. Integration of simulation with concurrent engineering, integrated design and simulation systems. AI, intelligent systems, agent-based simulation, decision support systems, philosophical issues, analogies, metaphors, knowledge modelling, acquisition and synthesis of new knowledge/models, intelligent/adaptive behaviour, man/machine interaction, control systems. Parallel and distributed simulation, discrete event systems. Artificial neural networks, computational intelligence.
Applications: aerospace; remote sensing; electronic circuits and systems; communication and networks; business; management; finance; economics; leisure, games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling; psychology, cognitive functions, behaviour, emotion, subjectivity; humanities, literature, semantics modelling/dynamics; biology; medicine; public health; energy, power generation and distribution, manufacturing; planning; control; robotics; measurement; monitoring; energy; safety critica1 systems; transportation; structural mechanics and civil engineering, oil and gas; education and training; military.
You are invited to submit:
- full paper of 6 pages (Letter format, see template on ams2017.info website) for oral presentation,
- computer modelling art, submit title and abstract on EDAS as a normal paper then upload the image pdf file only as the ‘full paper’
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of modelling and simulation and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce.
The conference is jointly organised by UK Simulation Society and Asia Modelling and Simulation Section (full sponsor) and is Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Section. Patrons, supporters and promoters include:
- University of Malaysia in Pahang
- University of Technology Malaysia
- University of Malaysia in Sabah
- University of Science Malaysia
- European Simulation Federation, EUROSIM
- European Council for Modelling and Simulation, ECMS
Paper Submission: AMS2017 is using EDAS for submission, paper processing and registration, authors need to:
- create an account with EDAS by clicking on the link below
- open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find AMS2017
- click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
- upload file.
to submit paper
For further information contact: email@example.com
Kindly promote AMS2017 to all your friends and contacts worldwide. Kota Kinabalu is a wonderful city to visit and Malaysia is a fascinating and exciting country to explore. AMS2017 is promising to be a great conference and is a golden opportunity to network with world specialists and forge new friendships and cooperation with colleagues in south east Asia, Europe and worldwide. Proceedings is to be published by IEEE Computer Society Conference Publication Services (CPS) and will be submitted to Computer Society online Digital Library IEEE-Explore to give your name, research and university name unrivalled presence on the WWW and internet for all global scientific scholars to view and admire your work!.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST.
Best regards and hope to see you at AMS2017!!
IEEE Region 10: http://www.ieee.org/r10/
Manage your IEEE Communications Preferences: https://www.ieee.org/profile/commprefs/ ... fpage.html
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USAhttp://www.ieee.org/