CALL FOR PAPERS
International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Applications (ISITIA) 2019
August 28-29, 2019
On behalf of the organizing committee, we cordially invite you to submit papers to the 2019 International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Applications (ISITIA). Since 2015, ISITIA has been co-sponsored by IEEE Indonesia Section. This year, ISITIA is scheduled to be held at the JW Marriot Hotel, Surabaya, Indonesia, on 28-29 August, 2019.
The annual SITIA conference has been routinely organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering at Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Indonesia since 1999. The goal of the seminar is to facilitate researchers around the world to publish and to share their current research, primarily in electrical engineering and its related subject fields.
"Creating Impact Through Intelligent Devices and Systems"
We invite you to submit your current work in the following topics of interest in Electrical Engineering and Information & Communications Technology, but not limited to:
- Electronics (VLSI, Embedded Systems, Sensors, Internet of Things Devices, Biomedical Circuits, Data Converters, Mixed-Signal Circuits, Microelectronics)
- Control Systems (Robotics, Industrial Applications, Autonomous Vehicles)
- Power and Energy Systems (Renewable Energy, High Voltage Engineering, Energy Conversion, AI in Power Systems, Energy Storage, Smart Grid)
- Telecommunications, Signal Processing, & Remote Sensing (Antenna & Propagation, Communications, Satellite, Broadcasting, Wireless Sensor Network, Radar)
- Information Technology (Information Systems, Information & Communications Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing)
- Biomedical Engineering (Biomedical Signal and Image Processing, Telemedicine, Medical Imaging, Biomedical Sensors and Wearable Systems, Smart Implants)
- Submission extended deadline: June 2, 2019
- Notification: June 28, 2019
- Final Manuscript: July 11, 2019
- Conference Date: August 28-29, 2019
1. Prof. Ryohei Kanzaki (University of Tokyo, Japan)
2. Prof. Vassilios Agelidis (IEEE Fellow, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark)
1. Assoc. Prof. Tara Hamilton (Macquarie University, Australia)
2. Dr. Muhammad Rivai (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia)
3. Nicolas Husny, M.Sc. (Infineon Technologies)
VENUE AND LOCATION
The conference venue is at the JW Marriott Hotel, Surabaya, Indonesia. Surabaya has its local reputation as the city of heroes, based on the struggle to maintain independence of the newly formed Republic of Indonesia, post World War II in 1945. Once regarded as one of the largest city in South East Asia during the 19th century and early 20th century, its heritage can still be seen today. As the capital city of East Java Province, Surabaya is also within close proximity to internationally known natural wonders of East Java such as Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Crater, among others. Surabaya is also easily accessible by air, with direct international flights from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Penang.
Papers should be written in the IEEE conference style two-columns format (4 – 6 pages). Accepted papers that are presented in the conference will be submitted to IEEE for the purpose of publication in IEEE Xplore. Our previous ISITIA 2015 through to ISITIA 2018 had been indexed in IEEE Xplore.
IEEE Conference Record Number : #47536
IEEE conference link: https://conferences.ieee.org/conference ... ails/47536
IEEE Catalog Number:
XPLORE COMPLIANT: CFP19TIA-ART, ISBN: 978-1-7281-3749-0
USB: CFP19TIA-USB, ISBN: 978-1-7281-3748-3
Papers should be written in the IEEE conference style two-columns format between 4 - 6 pages. Please submit your paper through the EDAS conference management website link: https://edas.info/N26040
For more details, please visit our website at https://isitia.its.ac.id
Dr. Astria Nur Irfansyah
Organizer : Insitut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
Technical Co-Sponsor: IEEE Indonesia
Co-sponsor : IEEE Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Student Branch
We hope to see you in ISITIA 2019!
General Chair of ISITIA 2019
Dr. Astria Nur Irfansyah
Department of Electrical Engineering
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Surabaya
Gedung B Kampus ITS, Keputih, Surabaya 60111