PERS: ISMS2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 8 – 11 May 2018.
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
IEEE Conference Record No. #44479
Submission DEADLINE: 15 March 2018,
8th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, ISMS2018
Conference website: http://isms2018.info
Papers are invited on any aspect of intelligent systems, their conceptual formation and development, principles, algorithms and architectures, their mathematical modelling and computer simulation to be presented at ISMS2018. The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity to network with international specialists and to present their work at a top quality IEEE published international conference.
Accepted papers will be published by the IEEE Conference Publication Services, CPS, and later submitted, subject to meeting quality criteria, for online publication in Computer Society Digital Library and I-Xplore. Selected papers will be submitted for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST (http://ijssst.info
- Intelligent Systems
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Soft Computing and Hybrid Soft Computing
- Computational Intelligence
- Systems Intelligence
- Intelligence Systems
- Control of Intelligent Systems
- Control Intelligence
- Evolutionary computation
- e-Science and e-Systems
- Robotics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Control
- Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research
- Bio-informatics and Bio-Medical Simulation
- Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing
- Industry, Business and Management
- Human Factors and Social Issues
- Energy, Power Generation and Distribution
- Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
- Supply Chain Management
- Virtual Reality, Visualization and Computer Games
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
- Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Mobile/Ad hoc wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
- Performance Engineering of Computer & Communication Systems
- Circuits, Sensors and Devices
The conference will focus on all aspects of modelling and simulation techniques, particularly those involving intelligent and hybrid intelligent systems in engineering, remote sensing and wireless technologies. Topics may include, but not limited to:
- applications in industry, business and management
- algorithms, methods and their applications
- methodologies and tools
- energy, power generation and distribution
- distributed systems and networks
- geographical information systems (GIS)
- environment and health
- education and training
- bio-informatics, biology, medicine, public health
- remote sensing applications & technologies
- robotics, fuzzy modelling, control and automation
- software agents and agent based simulation
- knowledge and data mining
- neural networks and evolutionary computation
- swarm intelligence & technology
- architectures of intelligent systems
- image, speech and signal processing
- internet modelling, semantic web and ontologies
- business, management, finance, economics, global meltdown
- leisure, games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling
- psychology, cognitive functions, behaviour, emotion, subjectivity
- humanities, literature, semantics modelling/dynamics
- energy, power generation and distribution
- manufacturing, planning, control, robotics, measurement, monitoring
- safety critica1 systems
- structural mechanics and civil engineering, oil and gas;
- education and training, military applications.
You are invited to submit:
- full paper of up to 6 pages (Letter) for oral presentation, see template on website
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of intelligent systems modelling and simulation and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce. As previous years, papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL) an online in IEEE Xplore.
ISMS2018 is organised and sponsored by UK Simulation Society/Asia Modelling and Simulation Section, and Technically-Co-Sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Section. Patrons, Promoters and supporters of the conference include: University of Malaysia in Pahang, University of Technology Malaysia, University of Malaysia in Sabah, Nottingham Trent University, EUROSIM and European Council for Modelling & Simulation.
Paper Submission: ISMS2018 is using EDAS for submission, paper processing and registration, authors need to:
- create an account with EDAS by clicking on the link below
- open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find ISMS2018
- click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
- upload file.
Kindly promote ISMS2018 to all your contacts in your university, country and worldwide. Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia are great places to visit and explore. ISMS2018 is promising to be a top quality international conference and a golden opportunity to mix and network with world specialists and forge new friendships and collaborations with colleagues from ASIA, Europe and worldwide.
Selected papers will be submitted for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST: http://ijssst.info
Best regards and hope to see you at ISMS2018 in May 2018!
On behalf of
ISMS2018 conference committee.
IEEE Region 10: http://www.ieee.org/r10/
To unsubscribe from IEEE conference eNotices, visit the IEEE Communications Preferences web page at https://www.ieee.org/profile/commprefs/ ... fpage.html
and uncheck the "Send IEEE Conferences and Events Materials Flag" option.
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USAhttp://www.ieee.org/