Graduate Student Scholarship, WENS, KIT (Spring 2018)
Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. computer network, wired/wireless communications, communication engineering, and embedded system or
2. signal processing, image processing, and programing such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, etc.
Those who have knowlegde and publications related to "5G and Future Radio Access" such as NOMA, FTN, waveform shaping, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points.
Scholarship includes full tuition fees until graduation, Medical Insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
▶ Application deadline
- 30th Nov. 2017
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.3/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
▶ Required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
For more Information, please visit:http://wens.re.kr/xe/index.php