Page 1 of 3

NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 12 Feb 2016, 20:03
by beginner
NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”
 Fast parsing of network dump
 Easy viewing of results in the “Result Area”
 Export of results to Text, Excel or Access format
 Parameters audit of various parameters
 Parameters audit possible on individual levels eg: for UtranCell Scramblingcode, Cpich & etc
 Files Comparison (i.e. Diff) between 2 files
 Able to parse Nokia & Ericsson
· XML format for Nokia & Ericsson [ie: for Ericsson, xml format is exported from OSS]
· Kget format for Ericsson [Wcdma & LTE] [ie: Kget exported from MoShell/Amos]
· Doesn’t require any import files for Nokia or Ericsson XML formats. It will read the XML
files format automatically. Hence, it takes a little bit more time
For how to use this tool, may just read the sections below. If you like this tool, may also want to take a look at SiCE which does plotting of site database in MapInfo and Google Earth.
Tested on Vista & WinXP. Tested on Wcdma & LTE Kgets/BulkCM
Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or upwards

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 12 May 2016, 14:56
by abah
Kang could you share the password?

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 13 May 2016, 08:00
by beginner
abah wrote:Kang could you share the password?


check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 03 Oct 2016, 06:33
by sunwenli
Hi could you share me the password for NePA, Thanks.

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 03 Oct 2016, 08:53
by beginner
sunwenli wrote:Hi could you share me the password for NePA, Thanks.

check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 04 Oct 2016, 18:24
by efares19
Hello, Hi could you share me the password for NePA, Thanks.

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 04 Oct 2016, 19:59
by beginner
efares19 wrote:Hello, Hi could you share me the password for NePA, Thanks.

check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 05 Nov 2016, 03:43
by pooya_naj
Dear Kang could you share the password?

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 05 Nov 2016, 09:48
by beginner
pooya_naj wrote:Dear Kang could you share the password?

check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 13 Nov 2016, 17:45
by mohitkr05
Hi,

Can you please share the password? ;)

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 13 Nov 2016, 18:49
by beginner
mohitkr05 wrote:Hi,

Can you please share the password? ;)

check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 16 Dec 2016, 19:38
by t.mjk
Hi,

May you kindly provide password

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 16 Dec 2016, 19:38
by t.mjk
Hi,

May you kindly provide password

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 16 Dec 2016, 20:12
by beginner
t.mjk wrote:Hi,

May you kindly provide password


check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 19 Dec 2016, 03:33
by kenjik
hi,

Could you please send me the password

thank you very much

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 19 Dec 2016, 06:11
by stev.aryanto
please share the password, thanks a lot

beginner wrote:NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”
 Fast parsing of network dump
 Easy viewing of results in the “Result Area”
 Export of results to Text, Excel or Access format
 Parameters audit of various parameters
 Parameters audit possible on individual levels eg: for UtranCell Scramblingcode, Cpich & etc
 Files Comparison (i.e. Diff) between 2 files
 Able to parse Nokia & Ericsson
· XML format for Nokia & Ericsson [ie: for Ericsson, xml format is exported from OSS]
· Kget format for Ericsson [Wcdma & LTE] [ie: Kget exported from MoShell/Amos]
· Doesn’t require any import files for Nokia or Ericsson XML formats. It will read the XML
files format automatically. Hence, it takes a little bit more time
For how to use this tool, may just read the sections below. If you like this tool, may also want to take a look at SiCE which does plotting of site database in MapInfo and Google Earth.
Tested on Vista & WinXP. Tested on Wcdma & LTE Kgets/BulkCM
Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or upwards

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 19 Dec 2016, 13:27
by beginner
stev.aryanto wrote:please share the password, thanks a lot


Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or upwards
[/quote]

check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 21 Dec 2016, 11:04
by Nitnot
Can you share the password Mister?I need this parser tools to support my job...thank you

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 21 Dec 2016, 13:14
by beginner
Nitnot wrote:Can you share the password Mister?I need this parser tools to support my job...thank you

Check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 04 Feb 2017, 16:48
by jitendra110784
can you share the password for registration ?

Thanks in Advance

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 04 Feb 2017, 16:57
by jitendra110784
Can you please share me the password for this tool ?

Thanks and advance

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 04 Feb 2017, 17:13
by beginner
jitendra110784 wrote:can you share the password for registration ?

Thanks in Advance

Check your Inbox

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 15 Feb 2017, 03:10
by amirvahidi
would you please share password?

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 15 Feb 2017, 09:01
by beginner
amirvahidi wrote:would you please share password?

Your password is NePA

Re: NePA is able to parse both Nokia & Ericsson network “dump”

Posted: 20 Feb 2017, 16:34
by sofer
Can you please share me your Password for this tools ?