TEMS™ Discovery Software,A network analytics and optimization for the wireless

DT log, System Logs Post Processing, KPI analysis...
Nadia03
Newly
Newly

Re: TEMS™ Discovery Software,A network analytics and optimization for the wireless

Postby Nadia03 » 03 Feb 2017, 14:24

Hi..
may I have the password?
Thanks

dekribellyliu

Re: TEMS™ Discovery Software,A network analytics and optimization for the wireless

Postby dekribellyliu » 19 Mar 2017, 22:57

Chunl1 wrote:
dekribellyliu wrote:password please...

Please share your telco files (2g or 3g or 4g or transport) to this website, afterthat i will share the password, thank you, sharing is caring

sorry, i dont have it, i just student in university...
can you tell me the password pleaase :)

Chunl1

Postby Chunl1 » 21 Mar 2017, 05:46

Nadia03 wrote:Hi..
may I have the password?
Thanks

Please share your telco files (2g or 3g or 4g or transport) to this website, afterthat i will share the password, thank you, sharing is caring

rzaptra
Newly
Newly

Postby rzaptra » 25 Apr 2017, 13:26

Hi..

may i have the password please? i have 3g and 4g logfiles to share.

Chunl1

Postby Chunl1 » 25 Apr 2017, 16:20

rzaptra wrote:Hi..

may i have the password please? i have 3g and 4g logfiles to share.

Please share your telco files (2g or 3g or 4g or transport) to this website, afterthat i will share the password, thank you, sharing is caring.
You can share your logfiles link in this website

mcanakwue

Postby mcanakwue » 25 Jan 2018, 21:16

Pls can i get the password

Chunl1

Postby Chunl1 » 26 Jan 2018, 14:07

mcanakwue wrote:Pls can i get the password

huuthuan

Postby huuthuan » 01 Feb 2018, 19:56

Pls can i get the password

rflicenses

Postby rflicenses » 14 Feb 2018, 01:47

for licenses contact me
email : rf.licenses@gmail.com

nemohandytemspocket

Postby nemohandytemspocket » 25 Sep 2018, 10:17

For tems investigation 20 & tems discovery 12.1.4 GLS LIC with Hard dongle or softeware license
For support kindly email me at nemohandytemspocket@gmail.com

Wireless Signal Test Terminal First Station

RF_AQUA

Postby RF_AQUA » 17 Nov 2018, 15:01

HI!
Can I get a password for this file?

Chunl1 wrote:Analyze, optimize and visualize
your RAN data

TEMS Discovery is the wireless industry’s most comprehensive network analytics and optimization platform, providing mobile operators and their service providers with unparalleled insight into network performance as perceived by subscribers at the device, application and network level.

This holistic approach is unique to TEMS Discovery, empowering operators to lock-in premium subscribers by validating that they are receiving the service levels they demand, around-the-clock, from any location, and across voice, data and integrated media services.

Features

Dashboard
Provides a web-based client dashboard for PC, tablet, or smartphone users. Allows operators to analyze statistical and metric data via any web browser.
Reports
Predefined and user-defined report templates. Create reports on any dataset, file, or device for unique interests requirements. Reports can be scheduled or generated on-demand.
Indoor mapping functionality
Supports seamless import of TEMS Pocket and TEMS Investigation maps and logfiles. Stores logfiles, bitmap floor plan images, and metadata in a single zip file.
Geolocation
Strong geolocation and visualization features to geolocate problem events. Follow calls and handoffs on a map. Determine neighbor optimization graphically.

Return to “Post-Processing”