Page 2 of 2

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 21 Mar 2017, 05:40
by beginner
younes_ha wrote:
Please share password :)


Thank for sharing, check your Inbox

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 27 May 2017, 07:50
by feryams
Mind if the Author give me password??

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 08 Jun 2017, 11:54
by feryams
pass please

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 08 Jun 2017, 13:26
by feryams
password ProbeV300R005C00SPC100T-Hard-dog_patch yang mana yah pak?

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 08 Jun 2017, 20:38
by beginner
feryams wrote:password ProbeV300R005C00SPC100T-Hard-dog_patch yang mana yah pak?

check you PM

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 09 Jun 2017, 04:06
by Zaiderr
Please password

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 09 Jun 2017, 08:50
by beginner
Zaiderr wrote:Please password

check you PM

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 28 Jul 2017, 05:40
by platnorm
dear admin password please

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 28 Jul 2017, 14:44
by beginner
Please share your telco files (2g or 3g or 4g or transport) to this website, afterthat i will share the password, thank you, sharing is caring

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 22 Oct 2017, 12:26
by caesario
password please

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 22 Oct 2017, 12:41
by caesario
password please

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 23 Oct 2017, 06:07
by beginner
caesario wrote:password please

Please share your telco files (2g or 3g or 4g or transport) to this website, afterthat i will share the password, thank you, sharing is caring

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 24 May 2018, 12:21
by henry457
password please

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 24 May 2018, 15:19
by beginner
henry457 wrote:password please

Please share your telco files (2g or 3g or 4g or transport) to this website, afterthat i will share the password, thank you, sharing is caring

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 26 May 2018, 10:06
by henry457
password please

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 27 May 2018, 08:50
by beginner
henry457 wrote:password please

Probe is your pass

Re: Huawei Genex Probe for 4G,3G,2G Drive Test

Posted: 01 Jun 2018, 09:18
by henry457
after installation,it says

error: verify license failed!
license is not found
Please connect the dongle correctly!
opening the license failed!