PT Petrosea Tbk; Recruitment Specialist
Expiry date: June 16, 2017
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Head Office)
Responsible of the design, management, and administration of recruiting and hiring, to the conformance of company philosophies, rime requirements and business objectives based on company strategy.
• Min. Bachelor degree in any major, preferably in Psychology.
• Min. 4 (four) years experience in Human Resources, especially in the arrangement of recruitment and placement; preferably from mining, construction or energy industry.
• Mastering Competency Based Interview techniques and exposed in assessment tools utilisation.
• Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skill with all levels and negotiation skill in recruiting process.
• Good leadership in recruiting process.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information / documents.
• Ensure that all recruitment request are created using proper administrative documents (ex: ePRF; CPRF) and evaluate the incoming documents based on approved organization chart and or staff - man power planning.
• Oversee and perform recruitment process from sourcing up to hiring and ensure that the process is running in compliance with recruitment procedure to find the right candidate for specific job requirements within a defined time period
• Provide analysis and recommendation of external parties in order to seek the best recruitment channel for vacant positions, e.g. executive search company, outsourcing company, campus recruitment, newspaper, job fair, etc.
• Provide accurate and reliable weekly and monthly progress recruitment report (staff & non staff) in a timely manner; and also able to provide customized
• Liaise with users, give recommendations and come up with solutions in order to perform smooth recruitment process to achieve the organization’s objectives and targets.
• Represent the Company for any occasions or relationships that are established in the recruitment process, in example: acting as company’s representative at job fair; as a point of contact in maintaining communication with clients.
• Coordinate and work closely with HR Site or Project Admin in order to ensure that recruitment process for non-staff level is performed in compliance with recruitment procedure to fulfil man power needs within the defined time period.
• Guide and monitor Recruitment Officer in performing their task, and also able to develop Recruitment Officer skill and knowledge in recruiting.
• Able to perform other ad hoc tasks that are given by Superior.
• Implement HSE policies and programs in all activities of work area.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST to email@example.com
in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 June 2017.