URGENT NEW REQUIREMENT_13.10.2017
Position: 2G/3G Radio Network Planning and Optimization Engineer
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
1) 2G/3G Radio network optimization engineer is responsible for radio detail planning, RAN parameters planning, pre-launch and post-launch quality assurance and optimization services for 2G/3G projects.
• Setting the specific RF parameters for the site to be integrated.
• Analyze site performance after integration through drive test measurements and/or OSS measurements, detecting eventual problems and recommending changes to fixing those problems.
• Defining and monitoring KPIs reports on network, area and BSC/RNC level
• Defining and monitoring “Worst objects” reports at BTS/ Node-B and RNC level, as well as troubleshoot them by recommending software changes or hardware changes
• Nokia 2G/3G parameters detailed knowledge and optimization
• Giving inputs in terms of capacity, quality and coverage for expansion phases
• Implementing new feature to improve overall radio network performance
- Minimum: Bachelor degree (Electrical / Telecommunication) or corresponding experience.
- Experience in the Telecom Industry more than 3 years and typically 2+ years experience in RF Optimization for 2G/3G.
- Deep Knowledge and practice measurement/analysis tool (TEMS, NEMO, or equivalent)
- knowledge and practice of Nokia RAN parameters and counters is preferred.
- Good Communication skill and Solid analytical skills
Interested with matched experience candidates may send in your CV in Word format to email@example.com
before 18.10.2017 by 10:00am. Only selected candidates may be contacted. Thank you