LTE RNO Consultant based in Indonesia (Jakarta)

Jobs, Careers for Radio-BSS/RAN, Transmission, Core Engineers.IT,Oil and Gas
H@ck3r

LTE RNO Consultant based in Indonesia (Jakarta)

Postby H@ck3r » 12 Jul 2018, 20:13

It was just a quick note to get an update on your current work situation are you potentially looking? I currently have the below job for Huawei. Apologies if you are currently working for them I cannot use you but maybe you can recommend a suitable candidate.

Tangent International are urgently looking for a LTE RNO Consultant to work 3 month extendable contract based in Indonesia (Jakarta) Senior Local RNO Consultant Job Responsibilities: 1. Lead team to do daily network optimization, propose and successfully implement solution to improve network performance; 2. Maintain & improve network KPI/KQI performance; 3. Train the team for network planning, network optimization, and improve team skills; Professional experience requirement: 1. At least 4 years of experience of Huawei equipment; 2. Familiar with LTE network standard knowledge; 3. Familiar with the implementation of the network optimization solution and have some experience in Huawei Rollout projects;

PLEASE STATE - How much experience do you have working in the Telecommunication Industry? How much experience on Huawei equipment ? How much experience do you have as a LTE RNO Engineer (Huawei Equipment) ? Where are you currently based ? What is your availability ? What rate will you look for in USD per month ?

If interested please send me your updated CV to will.simmons@tanint.com Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.

Will Simmons Business Development Consultant

Return to “Telco,IT, Oil and Gas Careers”